It’s the time of year to celebrate and acknowledge the wonderful things that the past year has given us. We are grateful for our amazing builder clients and the incredibly talented people with whom we get to work. Last week, the silver winners for NAHB’s awards for “The Nationals” were announced, and we have some well-deserving clients who are in a wonderful position to be awarded gold in February at the gala at the Builders’ Show in Orlando.
1. Congratulations 🎉 to Liberty Communities for best website category. We were honored to engineer and build the website with their guidance.
2. An enthusiastic high-five 🙌 to Landmark Homes’ Sales Team of the Year (over 5 people)
3. Our client, Tilson Homes, has an incredibly talented sales and marketing team💡, we are cheering them on in many categories:
- Kari Graham, Rookie OSC of the Year
- OSC Sales Team of the Year
- Rockstar Dawn Danztler for Marketing Professional of the Year
- Operation Finally HOME for Building Industry Community Spirit Award
4. We are thrilled 🥰 for Olga Walker of Creative Homes for Rookie OSC of the Year
6. A big shout out to Esperanza Homes’ Sales Manager/Leader of the Year 📈, Shant Samtani
7. Congratulations to the talented 🤩 Elizabeth Russell of Stylecraft Homes for Marketing Professional of the Year. That category has an amazing group of talented professionals!
8. We love seeing the marketing creative 💫 from Stone Martin Homes and our friends at Group Two. They won silver for the Best Social Media Campaign.
9. And it comes as no surprise that the super-talented marketing group 💪 at M/I Homes has a silver for the “Best Use of Technology” category for their My MIHome app. They have also won silver for the M/I 2021 Benefit Home for the Building Industry Community Spirit Award.
10. A new category this year is Best Professional Development Program ❤️ and our partners at Do You Convert have a silver for the Market Proof Marketing Podcast. If you haven’t yet checked out the new doyouconvert.com website, it’s a site we are pretty proud of! They needed a site that made it easy to find their resource-rich content and show-case their super-successful podcast. Check it out!
11. We are fortunate to be part of an industry that provides great education. Angela has been part of Meredith Oliver’s, Builder Town Hall, since inception, and it has also been awarded a silver for Best Professional Development Program.
12. Our Homefiniti Client, Meritage Homes has been awarded Best Design Center for Studio M.
13. Rockwell Homes “The Eliot at Winding Bay” has silver for the Best Single Family Detached Model Home 🏠 (3,001-3,500 sq. ft.)
There’s fierce competition in all the categories which is what makes this industry so incredibly wonderful. We keep getting better! Good luck to all. You are all worthy of gold. See you at The Nationals!