Join the Team
ONeil Interactive is passionate about creating great websites and web applications that work magic for users and clients. We’re excited to be on the cutting edge and we’re looking for people that share our passion for amazing work. Below is a list of current openings.
We work in a very casual atmosphere. We believe that stress restricts creativity while deadlines channel it. Everyone needs to be creative to be fulfilled and produce awesome results for our clients. All positions are competitively compensated. All full-time positions start with vacation, a health insurance allowance, 401k with employer match, life insurance, and participation in the company bonus plan.
If you sound like the right fit for one of the positions below, please email megan [-at-] oneilinteractive [-dot-] com for marketing roles, or jessie [-at-] oneilinteractive [-dot-] com for design and development roles. Only resumes in PDF format will be opened. Designers, please include a link to your portfolio. Developers, please include a link to your Github account or alternative code samples.
Client Relations Manager
ONeil Interactive is looking for a talented Client Relations Manager to create and maintain strong relationships with our marketing clients. Your role is to be the liaison between our client contacts and our internal team of professionals to deliver the utmost in customer service and quality output.
The Client Relations Manager is responsible for:
- Being the primary contact for all assigned clients.
- Being the channel to and from the client for any/all questions, requests, and feedback.
- Organizing and managing all contracted client responsibilities to ensure that retained services are initiated, executed and reported on in a timely manner.
- Developing effective creative briefs that outline all relevant project variables.
- Organizing and executing collaborations with the various internal specialists to implement balanced, efficient and effective marketing strategies.
- Monitoring and reviewing all approved client media budgets and project proposals to ensure billing is accurate.
- Identifying viable new business opportunities from within the existing client relationships that are both compatible with client goals and mutually beneficial.
The Client Relations Manager is responsible for identifying the activities that will most effectively produce the results for which they are responsible. Some possible activities include:
- Organizing and conducting regular reporting sessions with clients.
- Leveraging project management tools to track time, billing and progress of tasks/projects.
- Scheduling all internal project kickoffs and creative launches/reviews. -
- Communicating and assigning client needs, requests, deliverables and timelines to the appropriate internal team members.
- Responding to and executing client communications in a timely and/or proactive nature.
- Providing insight to the team about client requests/feedback.
- Participating in company social media efforts.:
- Attending virtual, local, regional, and national training sessions/seminars to facilitate vertical growth.
- Helping with the ongoing efficiency improvements of IP and processes.
- 2+ Years of agency Account Management experience or relevant professional history.
- Proven work experience as an Client Manager, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Solid experience with project management software and GSuite.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Adept at pleasant professional communication in-person, over the telephone, and email.
We help businesses sell and market places to live; i.e. new homes, apartments, and senior living communities. The ideal team member has an appreciation of interior design and architecture.
We take a holistic approach to our clients' web presences and provide a full spectrum of digital marketing strategy and services. A wide understanding and appreciation of those strategies is highly valued.
This position requires working in our Hunt Valley office. All of our full-time team members work 3 days per week in Hunt Valley, and at their home (or the location of their choice) the other two days.
If we sound like we may be a fit, please respond to this post with your resume. Please include a link to a portfolio of social work, a social profile you currently manage, a blog you maintain, or another sample of your social proficiency.
This is a full-time position. ONeil Interactive provides competitive salaries, paid time off, a quarterly bonus plan, 401k, HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement), and employee life insurance coverage.
Please introduce yourself, or email us your questions. We look forward to meeting you.
Website/UI Designer & Front-End Developer
We’re seeking a new team member that is excited about great design and eager to build creative compelling web experiences. The advent of responsive websites has made design and front-end development inseparable. Skills in both disciplines are a necessity.
At ONeil Interactive, we help our clients sell and market places to live. This means we have fun building the tools that help consumers make the biggest financial decisions of their life. The right team member should be excited by, and respectful of, that responsibility. The Website/UI Designer & Front-End Developer works collaboratively with ONeil Interactive team members to achieve the clients’ goals. The position includes some participation in client meetings, presentations, and conference calls. The design duties include websites, web applications, display ad design, email broadcasts, and social media assets, among other digital media.
The following statements describe our next team member.
- A skilled designer fluent in modern web design best practices including all aspects of responsive web design.
- Is highly skilled with HTML, CSS, and JQuery. PHP experience is a tremendous plus.
- Appreciates a beautiful user interface.
- Has a solid portfolio featuring both great design and well written code.
- Believes the back of a website can be a beautiful as the front.
- Is comfortable and productive working independently (The position involves working remotely up to 2 days/per week).
- Is able to error check, proofread and thoroughly test their own work.
- Provides and receives constructive feedback gracefully.
- Never stops learning.
Working in a close team means every decision made by each team member has a direct impact on our clients' success. Our new Designer/Developer is excited about the opportunity to make that impact and feel the pride of that success.
This is a full-time position local only position. Please introduce yourself, or email us your questions. We look forward to meeting you.
Social Media & Content Manager
ONeil Interactive is looking for a talented Social Media & Content Manager (SMCM) to create and maintain outstanding social media and blog content for both our marketing clients and ONeil Interactive as an organization.
The SMCM is responsible for:
- Fully understanding the brand, voice and business goals of every ONeil Interactive client.
- Generating the most original, creative and compelling content across all relevant social media channels
- Sharing the best possible version of our clients' story with lead generation as the main engine of proliferation
- Building and implementing social media programs that ensure appropriate messaging is executed online, to support client goals, including incorporation of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Slideshare, Google+, etc.
The SMCM is responsible for identifying the activities that will most effectively produce the results for which they are responsible. Some possible activities include:
- Assisting in the development of client content calendars
- Maintaining a consistent and timely posting schedule in accordance with client obligations and contracted initiatives
- Responding to social media inquiries and comments in a manner that is not only timely and courteous but also promotes further engagement with the client's outreach channels
- Analyzing social media dashboard metrics and tools to help make recommendations on content, site design or features to improve effectiveness of the clients' web presence.
- Researching, writing, editing and proofing all levels of copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
- Monitoring social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommending actions/next steps.
- Working closely with ONeil Interactive team members across the organization to develop and post content to social networking sites.
- Reporting insights gained from social media monitoring to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring and engaging in brand related online conversations as they pertain to ONeil Interactive and our vision.