If you break it down by the numbers, our new Web Developer has over 14 years of graphic design experience, eight years of Web Development under his belt, seven-plus years of agency life and over 2000 vinyl records in his collection and counting. Enjoy the results of our rapid-fire Q&A session, as you get to know the newest member of the ONeil team.
1. Describe what you do at ONeil Interactive in 25 words or less.
Passionate Front End Development and Designer with a focus on web standards and modern web design trends.
2. What’s your favorite thing to do on your day off?
It’s rare for me to have a day off. I have a second job on the weekends printing, engraving assembling awards for government agencies in Silver Spring. When I do have a day off, I like to go to record stores and find more records. Then I mix, listen, and scratch records. OR go for long walks through Baltimore City 🙂
3. Share one fun fact about yourself that might surprise us.
I used to race amateur BMX professional tracks. (ABA). I have thousands of records. Currently practicing djing and beat making.
4. What’s your spirit animal and why?
I like a lot of animals depending on my mood. However, if I had to choose one today, it would be a dolphin because they are happy and friends with the other water animals. Sometimes my spirit animal is a wolf because they are cool and run in packs. 🙂
5. What ‘s one thing you’ve learned about web development for home builders since you joined the ONeil Interactive team?
I’ve learned that there are a lot of tiny working pieces, that require keen attention to details for our clients!